perjantai 27. maaliskuuta 2020

New start to blogging!

Well hello there!

To all new arrivals and old ones, let you be informed that from now on this blog will be written in English. English is not my mothers tongue so bare with me on occasional mishaps in language. :) Ehere are several reasons to langiage switch but main one is that Finnish is still a minority language and google translator sucks most of the time. By writing in English I hope to assist more people with their turmoils in the world of sailing boat maintenance.

Just because i am lazy in general in blogging I will not translate old posts. But I am kind enough to tell you, my friends that do not speak finnish, that this Blog is about maintenance of a sailing boat. Might be that there are some little stories here and there about actual sailing also but I would presume that I will keep main focus on different repairs and maintenance.

Boat that is in the spotlight is Avance 245. I used to have one as a family boat but that was sold several years ago. A month ago I bought another Avance 245 as a shared boat with a good friend of mine, Atte. Thanks to Atte on trust and open mindedness of tagging along on this journey. It will be a fun ride!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti